The Uniform Edit Competition on Facebook Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the[Campaign URL]and who are of Australia aged 18 years or older (13, with guardian/parent consent), as of Wednesday 28 August 2019.
The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Uniform Edit, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Uniform Edit as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday 28th August 2019 7:00am AEST and ending Thursday 29th August 2019 9am AEST.
- How to Enter: Entries into the The Uniform Edit “Win Wednesday” constitutes acceptance of these conditions. 1. LIKE our page (https://www.facebook.com/theuniformedit/) & like our competition related post 2. Tag a friend or friends. Any of which equates to 1 entry.
The Winner will be randomly selected and notified via Facebook Messenger by 30th August 2019. There will be one winner only.
Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Uniform Edit.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will Prize includes a black gift box with a quality wool unisex scarf, a bottle of King Valley NV Prosecco, a custom The Uniform Edit stainless steel thermo water bottle, and a jar of Allen’s Lollies all valued at approximately $200.
The Winner will receive the prize by courier. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for store credit. Free shipping is available to Australian addresses only.
- Terms & Conditions: The Uniform Edit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Uniform Edit’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Uniform Edit may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken The Uniform Edit. The Uniform Edit reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is The Uniform Edit, 25/35 Paringa Road Murarrie QLD 4172 Australia.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by The Uniform Edit is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Promoter Contact The Uniform Edit HQ is contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions 22-08-2019