This men’s cotton jacket is a great casual alternative worn back perfectly with chinos or a cotton skirt. Designed to fit neatly at the waist with a low two button front, the jacket is finished with two front outside hip pockets, internal pockets, a single back vent for comfort and is fully lined. The stretch component in the jacket make this a super comfy fit. The cotton sateen finish gives the jacket a rich luster finish. Go bold with our bright aqua or stay classic with our neutral or dark solid colours.
- Collared Lapel
- Two button front
- Fully Lined
- Single back vent
- Two front hip pocket
- Internal hip and chest pocket
- Cotton sateen stretch blend
- Aqua fabric covered buttons
Also Available in
- Hot Pink
Available in a women’s cut
A jacket does not require frequent washing – as you are always wearing something underneath, cleaning isn’t always necessary. Air your jacket out after each wear on a coat hanger. Hanging in the bathroom during a hot shower is a great way to freshen it up as the steam will air it out and gently remove any wrinkles. Under no circumstance should you wash a jacket – it will need to be dry cleaned at all times. If you get a slight stain out try and blot it out with a clean towel or napkin dipped in soda water. For a full-time worker, we recommend two jackets to rotate through the week, giving you up to 12 months wear.
How to care for your jackets
- Do not machine or hand wash
- Dry clean only
- Do not soak
- Do not tumble dry
- If there is a small stain on your bottoms, use a clean damp cloth and gently blot to remove the stain
- Don’t iron, rather steam your jacket. If you don’t have steamer hang in the bathroom during a hot shower to steam out any wrinkles.
- Always hang on a hanger with wider shoulders – do not use thin hangers or wire coat hangers as it will warp the shoulders
As a custom uniform company, every jacket is fully customisable. The below options are available with this product:
- Colour and fabric
- Two buttons or singlbutton cropop jacket
- Button colour
- Add a fabric contrast trim
If you have a particular corporate colour in mind or pattern which is not represented in our range please call us to discuss. Our custom program options are determined by quantities. We’d love to chat more about what’s possible.