- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane stretch fabric
- 250 GSM
- Comfortable modern mid-rise fit.
- Flat front with tapered leg styling.
- 2 Side angled pockets, 2 back welt pockets.
- A professional approach to casual workplace dressing.
- When worn with a dress shirt, chinos add a down-to earth and approachable element to your uniform.
- Natural breathable cotton fabric with added elastane allows maximum flex when moving and extra
comfort when seated.
- Modern urban fit that sits comfortably just below the natural waist with a slightly slimmer leg that’s still
roomy where it counts.
- Ready to wear with a finished hem with added length so it can be rolled up if desired
72R – 127R
Available in a women’s cut
Our wool polyester garments are designed with ease and comfort in mind. Fabrics all have a small content of stretch for comfort – with some fabrics being a full polyester blend and the other line a wool/polyester blend. Both fabrics can be cared for in the same way.
What to expect
Being a wool/polyester blend the trousers and skirts are a machine-washable product that can be easily cared for without dry cleaning. To ensure longevity, don’t wash your bottoms weekly if possible. Air your trousers or skirt at the end of the day so that you can wear them a few times before washing. For a full-time worker, we recommend three bottoms to rotate through the week, giving you up to 12 months’ wear. If rotating two bottoms you may need to replace after around 8 months.
How to care for your trousers
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Hand washable
- Dry cleanable, but preferably ask to launder instead
- Do not soak
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang in shade to dry – the sun will fade the fabric
- If there is a small stain on your bottoms, use a clean damp cloth and gently blot to remove the stain
- Make sure iron is on the wool or polyester setting when ironing – a cool setting is required