Our men’s suit jacket is perfectly tailored for the most flattering fit. Designed with a classic lapel and two buttons, the jacket is tailored at the waist, has a center vent at back for comfort and is fully lined. The finer details can make the outfit and this jacket has been styled with a subtle grey trim at both hip pockets for the added flair. Made in a lightweight wool polyester blend fabric with a small percentage of stretch this tailored jacket is the perfect pairing to our trouser, skirt and shift dress range.
- Collared Lapel
- Two button front
- Fully Lined
- Single back vent
- Two front hip pocket
- Internal hip and chest pocket
- Wool polyester stretch blend
- Royal Buttons
Also Available in
Available in a women’s cut
A jacket does not require frequent washing – as you are always wearing something underneath, cleaning isn’t always necessary. Air your jacket out after each wear on a coat hanger. Hanging in the bathroom during a hot shower is a great way to freshen it up as the steam will air it out and gently remove any wrinkles. Under no circumstance should you wash a jacket – it will need to be dry cleaned at all times. If you get a slight stain out try and blot it out with a clean towel or napkin dipped in soda water. For a full-time worker, we recommend two jackets to rotate through the week, giving you up to 12 months wear.
How to care for your jackets
- Do not machine or hand wash
- Dry clean only
- Do not soak
- Do not tumble dry
- If there is a small stain on your bottoms, use a clean damp cloth and gently blot to remove the stain
- Don’t iron, rather steam your jacket. If you don’t have steamer hang in the bathroom during a hot shower to steam out any wrinkles.
- Always hang on a hanger with wider shoulders – do not use thin hangers or wire coat hangers as it will warp the shoulders
As a custom uniform company, every jacket is fully customisable. The below options are available with this product:
- Colour and fabric
- Two buttons or singlbutton cropop jacket
- Button colour
- Add a fabric contrast trim
If you have a particular corporate colour in mind or pattern which is not represented in our range please call us to discuss. Our custom program options are determined by quantities. We’d love to chat more about what’s possible.