Our wool polyester garments are designed with ease and comfort in mind. Fabrics all have a small content of stretch for comfort – with some fabrics being a full polyester blend and the other line a wool/polyester blend. Both fabrics can be cared for in the same way.
What to expect
Being a wool/polyester blend the trousers and skirts are a machine-washable product that can be easily cared for without dry cleaning. To ensure longevity, don’t wash your bottoms weekly if possible. Air your trousers or skirt at the end of the day so that you can wear them a few times before washing. For a full-time worker, we recommend three bottoms to rotate through the week, giving you up to 12 months’ wear. If rotating two bottoms you may need to replace after around 8 months.
How to care for your trousers
- Machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle
- Hand washable
- Dry cleanable, but preferably ask to launder instead
- Do not soak
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang in shade to dry – the sun will fade the fabric
- If there is a small stain on your bottoms, use a clean damp cloth and gently blot to remove the stain
- Make sure iron is on the wool or polyester setting when ironing – a cool setting is required